I Pray All Is Well With Everyone…And The Day Was Full Of Love, Joy, And Compassion; And Y’all Radiated The Light Of Love From Within…The Heart Of Your “I AM Presence”! Amen
Aye…I Have Some Questions Tonight, Y’all! Maybe Somebody Will Hit Me Up With Answers Somewhere On The Internet…Or, Maybe, The Next Debate, Since I Don’t Know Much About Politics! And Don’t Tell Me That Because I Don’t Know, I’m Not Allowed To Ask, Cuz I’m Asking! But They Are Asked In Love And Truth! Amen…
Give Thanks And Praises…
1. What are the negative results that prevents providing EQUAL RIGHTS AND JUSTICE…to all citizens? Do we not want equal rights and justice for all citizens, no matter race, creed, color, or religion? Who benefits the most from inequality?
2. What are the negative results that prevents having free, affordable, and quality healthcare and prescriptions for all citizens? Do we not care if the citizens of the United States are healthy and whole, able to receive the necessary healthcare when needed, or will it always be a choice between being unhealthy, or perishing to an untimely death, when and if it could have all be prevented? Who benefits from the lack of affordable and quality healthcare for all?
3. What are the negative results preventing the provision of free, affordable, and quality education to all students? Do we not want proper and quality education for our up and coming leaders, officials, doctors, scientists, etc., those who will be leading this country soon to come? Who benefits from the lack of proper and affordable education for all?
4. What are the negative results of having the wealthy pay their fair share of taxes, as opposed to the lower and middle income citizens paying the majority? Will it stop the wealthy from making money or continuing in living their lifestyles of choice…or does paying lower taxes allow the wealthy to maintain a certain financial control, and “say”, over the less fortunate? Who benefits from this inequity?
5. What are the negative results of making affordable housing available to all of the citizens; and tackling homelessness? Is it not important to us that all the citizens of this country have a proper dwelling in which to live, nurture, and sustain their families? Do we not care that there are millions of people – citizens of one of the most “civilized” countries in the world – sleeping on the streets in rain, snow, sleet and hail? Who benefits from that neglect?
6. Why is there such an issue with raising the minimum wage when we all know that the cost of living has, and always is, increasing?
7. Who benefits the most from the lack of any of these thing? Cuz, Lord Knows…We Know Who Suffers!
I’ve heard it said before that to lower the taxes on the wealthy, and raise them on the middle and lower income families is suppose to benefit the whole, in some unseen way – some type of “trickle down effect” – where they say the money saved up top, trickles down, and supposedly…supposedly, now…helps the ones at the bottom! But I don’t BelieveIT!
9. Now, I’m not a “politrickster”…but it seems to me that it is a straight up lie that has been promulgated for decades…and apparently many seem to agree, with no evidence to it. But who are they that agree with this idea?
The officials are always claiming that we are in trillions and trillions of dollars of deficit; but, money can always seem to be found for their issues of choice…but not for the important issues that matter most, like a better quality of life for all citizens of the country.
11. What do the “powers that be” stand to lose by choosing to stand up for all citizens of the country…and not just the wealthy or special interest groups? Standing up for us all…at least for once in this lifetime?
It’s certainly not our freedom that we will lose! The country won’t go bankrupt! Nothing much of what is feared will happen. I see it as a benefit for all citizens, and a boost to our economy; It could only serve to unselfishly advance the country as a whole.
But, I’m not a “politrickster”! However the only thing I can see that will be lost… is the financial “control” that the 1 2 3 fo’ percent…maintains and refuses to give it up!
14. Why is there so much “red tape” and “double talk” when it comes to being truthful with the people? What makes us so unworthy of honesty and truth, as citizens of the United States? Do our elected leaders really think that lowly of us?
Aye…I’m just asking these questions cuz they have been on my mind. I’m not an expert on politricks…so my inquiring mind wanna know! And I’m praying and hoping that my fellow citizens, brothers and sisters, read between the lines…of the lies, and inquire also! Then demand answers and solutions…that we CAN see!
Now…Keep in mind…the vibration of fear affects things unseen…thereby giving unseen forces…and people… control over us and our situations; and always for a certain benefit, that does not benefit us; as they attempt to cloud our vision…with fear-based “distractions”! Think about it y’all…and stay woke!
I’m not saying not to take precautions! Indeed, take care of yourselves and your families! But we cannot let fear overtake us…WE GOTTA STAY FOCUSED! Or they will continue to control us…in order to establish their planned outcome!
“Do not defraud or rob your neighbor. Do not hold back the wages of a hired worker overnight. Do not curse the deaf or put a stumbling block in front of the blind, but fear your God. I am the Lord.
Do not pervert justice; do not show partiality to the poor or favoritism to the great, but judge your neighbor fairly. Do not go about spreading slander among your people.
Do not do anything that endangers your neighbor’s life. I am the Lord. (Leviticus 19:13-16);
The righteous care about justice for the poor, but the wicked have no such concern. (Proverbs 29:7);
The wicked accept bribes in secret to pervert the course of justice. A discerning person keeps wisdom in view, but a fool’s eyes wander to the ends of the earth. (Proverbs 17:23-24);
In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps. (Proverbs 16:9);
Cuz…Honest scales and balances belong to the Lord; all the weights in the bag are of his making. (Proverbs 16:11);
So…Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God.
However…You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world…Amen!
They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world, and the world listens to them.
But…We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood.
So…Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. And…Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. But…Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.” (1 John 4:1-8)
And I Love Y’all!
Give Thanks And Praises For Love And Life….
And Y’all Be Love…