1. . . . Listen, ye Sons of the Earth, to your instructors—the Sons of the Fire. Learn, there is neither first nor last, for all is one : number issued from no number.
2. Learn what we who descend from the Primordial Seven, we who are born from the Primordial Flame, have learnt from our fathers. . . .
3. From the effulgency of light—the ray of the ever-darkness—sprung in space the re-awakened energies ; the one from the egg, the six, and the five. Then the three, the one, the four, the one, the five—the twice seven the sum total. And these are the essences, the flames, the elements, the builders, the numbers, the arupa, the rupa, and the force of Divine Man—the sum total. And from the Divine Man emanated the forms, the sparks, the sacred animals, and the messengers of the sacred fathers within the holy four.
4. This was the army of the voice—the divine mother of the seven. The sparks of the seven are subject to, and the servants of, the first, the second, the third, the fourth, the fifth, the sixth, and the seventh of the seven. These “sparks” are called spheres, triangles, cubes, lines, and modellers; for thus stands the Eternal Nidana—the Oeaohoo, which is:
5. “Darkness” the boundless, or the no-number, Adi-Nidana Svâbhâvat:—
I. The Adi-Sanat, the number, for he is one.
II. The voice of the Lord Svâbhâvat, the numbers, for he is one and nine.
III. The “ formless square.”
And these three enclosed within the O are the sacred four; and the ten are the arupa universe. Then come the “ sons,” the seven fighters, the one, the eighth left out, and his breath which is the light-maker.
“Mr. A. Keightley: Page 92. We know that “God geometrizes”, but, seeing that there is no personal God, will you explain why the process of formation should be by dots, lines, triangles, cubes, and why a cube should then expand into a sphere? Finally, why, when the sphere leaves the static state, the inherent force of Breath sets it whirling.
Mme. Blavatsky: Certainly. There is a God standing here simply (As with Plato) for the plural forces or rays emanating from the ones and the Absolute; therefore, law is meant here. We say here law geometrizes, but in the day of Plato, “οι πολλοί” (the masses) would not certainly have understood, and therefore they used the word God.
Why it should be so, I cannot tell certainly, because the Absolute did not unfortunately take my counsel; or perhaps, as I was part of him, if I had not been such a lazy woman, I might have heard. But I didn’t, so how can I tell you such a thing as that? I don’t think anyone in any book of wisdom would tell you such a thing as that.
Now for instance, where you speak about the cubes and lines, and triangles: if you forget what you have learned in the simple, elemental physics, you just observe the snowflakes, the only thing besides crystals which show you all the geometrical aspects existing in Nature. This you certainly cannot contradict. Look at the water, if you would observe [ ] that is one thing you can do; and if you open any book of Tyndall you will find it.
Now, heat affects the atomic particles of matter in a liquid state. What is heat, but the modification of the particles? It is a physical, or perhaps a mechanical law, that particles which are in motion of themselves become spheroidal. This is law, from a globe or planet down to a drop of rain; as soon as motion stops, the spheroidal shape alters and becomes a flat drop.
But if it is passing through all the previous forms, that is to say, as soon as action ceases, as Tyndall teaches you, the drop become invariably an equilateral triangle, a hexagon, then cubes or squares coming out of the ends of the hexagon. You will see the six-pointed plane you see immediately forming cubes, and all kinds of things like that.
In a lecture of his – something on ice, on the formation of particles in the ice, if I remember right – Tyndall, having observed the breaking up of ice particles in a large mass of ice through which he passed heat rays by electricity, assures us that the first or primary shape the particles assume is always triangle or pyramidal.
Then they become cubical, and finally assume the form of hexagons, etc., etc.; I could not tell you where it is , but I know I know it, because it is just the thing that is taught in the occult doctrine. It is a law, and certainly there is no mistake about it – a law in Nature. Or take a snowflake, you find all these geometrical shapes in it.”
H. P. Blavatsky