5. The root remains, the light remains, the curds remain, and still Oeaohoo is one.
6. The root of life was in every drop of the ocean of immortality, and the ocean was radiant light, which was fire, and heat, and motion. Darkness vanished and was no more ; it disappeared in its own essence, the body of fire and water, or father and mother.
7. Behold, oh Lanoo! The radiant child of the two, the unparalleled refulgent glory: Bright Space Son of Dark Space, which emerges from the depths of the great dark waters. It is Oeaohoo the younger, the * * * He shines forth as the son; he is the blazing Divine Dragon of Wisdom ; the One is Four, and Four takes to itself Three, and the Union produces the Sapta, in whom are the seven which become the Tridasa (or the hosts and the multitudes). Behold him lifting the veil and unfurling it from east to west. He shuts out the above, and leaves the below to be seen as the great illusion. He marks the places for the shining ones, and turns the upper into a shoreless sea of fire, and the one manifested into the great waters.
8. Where was the germ and where was now darkness? Where is the spirit of the flame that burns in thy lamp, oh Lanoo? The germ is that, and that is light, the white brilliant son of the dark hidden father.
9. Light is cold flame, and flame is fire, and fire produces heat, which yields water: the water of life in the great mother.
“Mr. B. Keightley: He says if you make the proper conditions, you can cause the manifestation of something which lies concealed between the molecules of the most attenuated physical bodies, and then he gets a series of the attenuations with this matter, whatever it is, which is inter-molecular, for physical matter is molecular itself, and between its molecules there is again something which is also molecular.
Mme. Blavatsky: Ad infinitum.
Mr. B. Keightley: And so you get exactly what we say about the ether; that is four stages up his ladder, and the conditions we produce in the manifestations of ordinary electricity are simply parallel to those he employs for his.
Mme. Blavatsky: Unfortunately for us, the physicists will not accept anything of the kind, otherwise, they have only accepted the possibility that there must be something so attenuated and so invisible to our objective eyes that goes on living after us.
Then they would see how very easy it is to conceive of those astral bodies who live in their astral body, and live just as much as we do, and they have all their principles put together and they can travel very easily to the fourth plane and act in this little universe of ours just as easily as we do without any body, and I can assure you it is the most blessed condition in the world, for there you have neither gout nor rheumatism nor anything.
Mr. B. Keightley: Nor clothes, nor breakfast to eat, nor anything.
Mme. Blavatsky: And every time that there are mediums, as the spiritualists say, they are really not so. I can assure it is, because there will be Nirmanakayas and then they will know the truth.
But here they are a little bit perplexed and they will go into their own habits and so on. It is physical matter which is in their way. It is the easiest thing to understand, this.”
H. P. Blavatsky