5. The root remains, the light remains, the curds remain, and still Oeaohoo is one.
6. The root of life was in every drop of the ocean of immortality, and the ocean was radiant light, which was fire, and heat, and motion. Darkness vanished and was no more ; it disappeared in its own essence, the body of fire and water, or father and mother.
7. Behold, oh Lanoo! The radiant child of the two, the unparalleled refulgent glory: Bright Space Son of Dark Space, which emerges from the depths of the great dark waters. It is Oeaohoo the younger, the * * * He shines forth as the son; he is the blazing Divine Dragon of Wisdom ; the One is Four, and Four takes to itself Three, and the Union produces the Sapta, in whom are the seven which become the Tridasa (or the hosts and the multitudes). Behold him lifting the veil and unfurling it from east to west. He shuts out the above, and leaves the below to be seen as the great illusion. He marks the places for the shining ones, and turns the upper into a shoreless sea of fire, and the one manifested into the great waters.
8. Where was the germ and where was now darkness? Where is the spirit of the flame that burns in thy lamp, oh Lanoo? The germ is that, and that is light, the white brilliant son of the dark hidden father.
9. Light is cold flame, and flame is fire, and fire produces heat, which yields water: the water of life in the great mother.
“Mr. Kingsland: You say the electromagnetic emanation from the sun is neither molecular nor dimensional.
Mme. Blavatsky: I will just explain this here. The sun has but one distinct function. He gives the impulse of life to all that moves and breathes and has its being within its light. It is stated in The Secret Doctrine that the sun is the throbbing heart of the system.
You remember, each throb is an impulse, very well, but this heart is invisible: no astronomer will ever see any more than you, I, or anyone else, that which is concealed is that heart, and that which we see and feel are simply the apparent flames and fires, and they are only the nerves that govern the muscles of the solar system.
Now, did I express myself well? They are not the muscles, they are the nerves, the impulses. This is a real occult theory.
Mr. Kingsland: But now there must be the material base in the sun.
Mme. Blavatsky: There is, but we do not see it. The sun as we see it is simply the reflection. It is simply the reflection of that which exists, a bundle of electromagnetic forces – whatever it is.
You see, they call it the heart, but it is not the heart, the heart is concealed. What we see is simply – well, let us say all the planets and everything are the muscles, and that which we see are the nerves that give the impulse, you understand.
The President: Actually, we don’t see the material core, the centre, but simply, its surroundings, its envelope.
Mme. Blavatsky: Just so, the radiance that it throws off, but we can never see the real thing.
Mr. Gardner: And the sun spots?
Mme. Blavatsky: That I have explained in The Secret Doctrine. Now, for the impulse; I speak of it not as a mechanical impulse, but a purely spiritual one. What I would call nervous impulse, if I make use of the right word.
Mr. B. Keightley: Yes, that is to say, not an impulse thought of as a vibration on the physical plane, of the physical nerve fiber, but that which underlies that in the same way that a sound is different from the vibration.”
H. P. Blavatsky